ISLAND HEAT

ISLAND HEAT

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Unearthing Bodies -- Presented to the Bay Area Writers League September 2nd, 2010

OMG. Got all of my projects on track now--classes, workshops, and works in progress. Good feeling, folks. Sigh.

Just a head's up....

On September 2nd at 7 PM, I'll be presenting a fantabulous  mini-workshop to the Bay Area Writer's League http://www.bawl.org/ at their meeting in Webster, Texas at the Barnes & Noble on Bay Area Blvd.

It's called, "Unearthing Bodies: Digging Deep To Uncover the Psychology Behind Creating Characters."

And it's probably unlike any other workshop you've ever attended. It's Maass, Bickham, Knight and Ballon-inspired. Plus, this is one of my RARE public appearances. You don't want to miss this event.

The workshop is absolutely FREE, and I'm sure the members of the Bay Area Writers League AND Barnes & Noble would love to see prospective new members in attendance. :-)))

I hope you'll come.

Let me know if you require any other details--just email at kimberlyivey2@aol.com or kimberlyauthor@aol.com

See you there!

Kimberly Ivey

No comments:

Post a Comment