So how has it been going for you? Getting some good writing in? Eating those veggies? Exercising?
It's time for WEEK 2 of SPRING INTO ACTION.
Here's the scoop: do *at least 3 of the following five (see below) each day. I usually am lucky to get in 3, so you're welcome to follow my slacker approach to spring. :-))))
Then, pop in once a day to comment on your progress.
At the end of the thirty days, I'll toss the names of everone who's commented during that month in a bowl and draw 5 winners for my e-books. Contemp, western, erotic, etc. I'll let the winner pick their favorite category.
It's that simple.
Just commit to at least 3 per day of the following: (like I said, I usually am lucky to get 2 of the 5)
* Write, revise, edit, or proofread, 5 sentences, lines, paragraphs, pages per day on your new work or work in progress. Come on. It's easy. You pick one.
* 5 minutes of power exercise, either walking, jogging or dancing in place, isometric exercises at your desk, jumping jacks, push-ups, or whatever gets your blood pumping. Just five minutes is all that's needed, although you might want to do more.
* 5 servings of fresh fruits and/or vegetables daily. Me, personally--I don't like fruit because it's so sweet, but I love veggies! So....five servings. Cucumbers. Salads. Carrots. Radishes. Baby Spinach. Cauliflower. Green beans. Celery sticks. Tomatoes. Apples. Bananas. Grapes. Berries. Melon. (Please avoid potatoes and corn as potatoes are a starch (bread substitute) and corn is a grain). Yep, you heard it here. Corn is NOT a vegetable.
* 5 minutes of prayer or meditation -- whatever makes you happy. Just five little old minutes of quiet reflection.
* 5 minutes of journaling about how great you are. Yes, this is the time to get stuck on yourself. What do you like about yourself? What makes you unique? Special. Great! Write a love letter to yourself. Write a letter to yourself at a younger age. An older age. Don't hold back. Talk yourself up in your journal. Don't you know that you have to have a great relationship with yourself, first, in order to have good relations with other people? We often treat others kinder than ourselves. Now is the time to be kind to YOU.
That's it, kiddies. Just choose a minimum of 3 of the 5 and get started...
Let's SPRING INTO ACTION starting NOW!