ISLAND HEAT

ISLAND HEAT

Friday, December 3, 2010

A BIG THANK YOU FOR THE 1st ANNUAL CAP-athon PARTICIPANTS -- 2010 WAS A HUGE SUCCESS!

At the time of this post, it's two hours until the final 24 of CAP-athon....24 hours, that is! But it's almost bed time for me and I'm partying tomorrow so I needed to get this post up so I can get my booty sleep. Yeah, you read that right.

Interesting enough, the first and last week of CAP-athon were active. Lots of great plans to finish those projects. Lots of new contracts, new ideas, manuscripts finished, and dusty manuscripts unearthed.

I think we lost a few folks along the way, but we gained new ones as well.

All in all, I think CAP-athon was a huge success!!! I thank all of you who participated.

Finally, I have two questions:

Number one, did CAP-athon help you in any way, and if so how? If not, why not?

Second, would you like to see more writathons like CAP-athon every few months? Shorter? Longer? Themed? Your input is encouraged.

No comments:

Post a Comment